1) Information management
2) Disclosure of information
We will not disclose personal information managed by us to third parties without prior consent, with the following exceptions. In addition, we will not disclose to a third party beyond the scope necessary for the disclosed purpose.
- When a public agency such as a government agency requests disclosure based on the authority specified by law.
- If we determine that it is necessary to protect the rights, interests, honor, credibility, etc. of our company, other customers or shops.
- When we provide business partners, such as credit card companies and shipping companies, to the extent necessary to provide the service.
3) Use of information
It is operated under the responsibility of our company, and the handling of customer's personal information in our company shall be based on the method of handling personal information specified by our company.
4) initiatives and Governing laws